[Herky] Greg Davis Sues Kirk Ferentz For Control of Iowa Hawkeyes Offense - Black Heart Gold Pants

Jerry Ruttenburg jruttenburg at msn.com
Wed May 27 05:31:52 PDT 2015

This is what has ruined Rivals.  I'm so tired of "that's football".  He said it one time and it's been repeated a million times.  I get it, you don't like KF, move on or cheer for ISU.  Some peoples lives must be miserable, spending it obsessing about something they can do nothing about in May.

Dennis v <dvanlangen at verizon.net> wrote:

play calling will not change, sets will not change, philosophy will not change

status quo.

Have you bought your tee?

Dennis v.