[Herky] Iowa AD believes fully that Ferentz is the right guy | FOX Sports

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Tue May 26 13:18:28 PDT 2015

I think Barta is on record as saying that he wants to contend for championships in all sports.  I am not convinced Barta is very good at identifying top coaches but he doesn't seem to stay with them for very long if they don't get results. Over time he has put together a pretty good collection of coaches who are getting better results. The exception is Ferentz  where he is stuck due to the contract length and terms.