[Herky] Iowa AD believes fully that Ferentz is the right guy | FOX Sports

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 15:24:32 PDT 2015

I still support our "Captain Kirk" too, Jerry.  I'd like to see two
consecutive  good to great seasons (9 wins territory).  If there's no
upward trend in W's, Iowa will have treated Ferentz with due respect and a
salary package that only can be described as awesome by still loyal backers.

So give him 800 days, confidentially on notice with due great expectations
for a classy coach of good character under scrutiny.

Have these great expectations beyond his skills in developing NFL linemen
(who should donate a nice chunk of change to the school's development
dept😯!)

Jim Monahan