[Herky] John Calipari Goes On Twitter Rant Following Criticism For Saying Kentucky’s Goal Was To Get 8 Players Drafted

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Fri May 22 05:55:48 PDT 2015

Kentucky runs a junior college trade school program. The NCAA needs to fix this form of embarrassment to academic institutions.  If a scholarship "student" doesn't receive a Bachelor's from some accredited school somewhere in 6 years, the school should lose a scholarship for at least four years.

Keith Voigts
Sent from my iPhone