[Herky] 6'1" Professional Dunker Jordan Kilganon Throws Down Absurd New Dunk | Bleacher Report

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:21:19 PDT 2015

OMG, Keith!  You covertly refer  to a "whore guy"? What is that;)?   I
know some of us on Herky probably have lower standards when they pick
up chicks (or for the ladies, roosters.   But please define your term,
"whore guy", then we can go back on Herky to being as pure as the
virgin wind.  Say what?   jm