[Herky] qctimes.com/sports/basketball/college/big-10/iowa/doxsie/an-early-look-at-big-ten-hoops/article_582d67bc-91ed-5b26-bd1a-ca7ec0d2b84c.html

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Fri May 15 09:31:37 PDT 2015

Jerry I hope you are right about Iowa being ranked too low. Iowa should be about as strong as last year, but other Big Ten teams should be much better than they were last year. Indiana finally got the quality big man they lacked last year and another year of experience for everyone else. On paper, Wisconsin should be a second division team, but people have been saying that for years (except last year) and Bo Ryan manages to pull a rabbit out of the hat. I'm not betting against him until Wisconsin actually does finnish lower than fourth.