[Herky] Hawkeyes on btn.TV now 5 pm Saturday softball semi finals

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 06:27:30 PDT 2015

Love Keith's veiled reference to "ba**"!  Reminds me news media is having a
ba** yakking about New England Patriots deflating their ba**s!

At least Tom Brady and the rest of this deflating ba** cheaters did the
dirty work in private[?]!

I sure wouldn't like to see these ba** busters do their filthy deeds in
public[?]

I commend Keith for being our moral authority on Herky>  He had the ba**s
to handle this major travesty with courageous fortitude and awesome
acumen.  Damn those ba** busters!

jim m