[Herky] Non-Herky U S Open

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Wed Jun 24 08:24:47 PDT 2015

I agree with all your comments-for Augusta.  I just thought those greens out
there were ridiculous.  Of course, the leaders were under par, and normally
U S Opens  result in winners around par, so my argument is closer to lame
than I would like to admit.  However, those greens...................

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.