[Herky] Non-Herky U S Open

ssmith2084 at aol.com ssmith2084 at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 09:44:01 PDT 2015

Check out what Gary Player said on the ESPN website.  He as well as I agree with you.  McElroy hit one close to the pin when he was making his run only to see it roll back 60 yards. It was an outstanding shot that on most courses would have been on the green.  That was the end of his comeback.

Steve