[Herky] Monahan's Daughter Has Stanley Cup Picture Acumen

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:01:53 PDT 2015

Profile Pictures
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207296402594346&id=1413462296&set=a.1592053167248.85859.1413462296&source=45

My dear Marissa travels in more rarified sports circles than I do here in
the Windy City😂.   This picture of the Stanley Cup with Marissa, Garrett,
my son in law and grand daughters Teddy, 6 and Shea, 4, was taken at a team
party at Chicago Blackhawks' owner, Rocky Wirtz's home.

Marissa did not invite her father along, probably afraid I'd try to go to
the mic just to rave about the Iowa Hawkeyes and confuse guests well into
their cups😇!