[Herky] Share: PTL

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 21 06:21:06 PDT 2015

I certainly would not look at one game (especially the first one for guys who just got here) and try to make a judgment but I think you can learn some things from PTL.
Some things you can learn:1. Athleticism2. Shooting form3. Strength
Some things that you cannot learn well1. Can  they play defense2. How do they do within a structured offense3. How well can they score when closely guarded