[Herky] Acumen for Ferentz: Selects great student-athlete from my jock daughters' school! ARRINGTON WADE - Black Heart Gold Pants

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:30:47 PDT 2015

http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/caring-is-creepy-2016/2015/6/15/8786239/barrington-wade-iowa-football-recruiting

Like to believe tape game highlights I sent helped😯!  Great kid and has
all the tools:   Size,, speed, smarts.

Wade has superior athletic acumen and Hawkeyes need to scout big North
Shore teams in my neck of the woods for major sports stars..lots of
Division One Schools  reap top talent while Iowa not a major player in
football or basketball until recently!

Homeboy Abnor star for Iowa State Basketball.  The new Chicago Bulls coach
landed him for Cyclones while Hawkeyes made little effort to make a
presence on our home court,   laden with college scouts from other
Midwestern schools!

Jim Monahan