[Herky] Iowa Hawkeyes field hockey case being investigated by U.S. Department of Education

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Thu Jun 4 06:56:02 PDT 2015

Could this be a tempest in a teapot?  So the way I understand it is that the field hockey coach berated and belittled players, wouldn’t stop and was fired for it.

What happened to Bob Knight?  What about, was it John Cooper, at ASU who scolded players while holding on to their face masks?

I would think the politically correct crowd would support firing a coach who is too mean.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.