[Herky] Fwd: Golf club hunts mystery man who keeps shitting in the holes - Boing Boing

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:26:31 PDT 2015

t paid by comedians for such flushed down word trash at its beastly
butt bad crappy composition.  jim monahan
You would think this full of shit pervo making big publicity would
sometimes make it NOT a hole in one, but a Number Two!

May my Higher Power forgive me for this unconstituted, vile constipated
joke.  I feel dirty all over so best go shower😁!

It's Friday and make sure you have a great weekend and not a WEAK end, my
friends.   jim m, not B M!

*This hole in one going guy really gives a shit!  I'd have members
volunteer to hang out at every hole with AK- 47s steady and ready[image:
Emoji]!*

http://boingboing.net/2015/07/30/golf-club-hunts-mystery-man-wh.html