[Herky] Fwd: Balls and strikes were called by a computer, not an umpire, at a professional baseball game this week - Quartz

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:10:21 PDT 2015

Hey, program that computer to ID four letter words, understand and
interpret uncouth body languages of bad ass coaches....no end to how to
change baseball if you wipe out the human factor.

By Jove, I think I've got it   Put all computerized robots at all nine
positions, coaches, bench jockeys---hell, we could make all the fans
replaced by robots that cheer, jeer boo and get drunk!

I was out in the sun on my patio getting a tan at risk of my freakin'
skin.  I am afraid the Sun God has made me go totally daffy!  Have a great
weekend, everybody.

jim m

http://qz.com/468785/balls-and-strikes-were-called-by-a-computer-not-an-umpire-at-a-professional-baseball-game-this-week/