[Herky] Hawk frosh show flashes

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Mon Jul 27 17:17:46 PDT 2015

In terms of star ratings, Moss is a three star which is no higher than others in the class. Playing for Smeon HS in Chicago, which produced 3 Big Ten recruits this year and which has several underclassmen who will be big time recruits as well, he did not have the chance to put up big numbers. His hype comes from the Iowa coaching coaching staff who saw him on the AAU circuit and have raved about him. Coach Francis has compared Moss to Devyn Marble, except that Moss is more advanced than Marble was at the same age. Here is a link to a recent highlight video:

https://youtu.be/ZktzC_rk1O4