[Herky] Hawk frosh show flashes

Jerry Ruttenburg jruttenburg at msn.com
Mon Jul 27 14:03:12 PDT 2015

I do remember.  I think we talked about this at the Virginia game.
It is a life challenge and difficult to explain to someone who has not experienced it for them selves.  I remember infantry training as being more fun than boot camp. The MC made me a better man, perhaps Oak Hill would have made me a better basketball player.  It does sound like Oak Hill may teach how much work it takes to achieve your goals.
Anyway, Semper Fi and keep your head down:)

Jerry R