[Herky] Various 7-26-2015 PTL semifinal Tweets

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Sun Jul 26 15:09:49 PDT 2015

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

Peter Jok down with right leg injury in PTL semis. Looks like ankle,knee or Achilles. Tripped over fan seat on sideline. Assisted of court.

Pat Harty @PatHarty

I've covered the PTL for over 20 years and can't remember a current Iowa player suffering a serious injury. Hope the news is good for Peter.

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

Jok back in the game. Crisis and end of PTL averted.

Pat Harty @PatHarty

@ AllHawkeyesRob I'm willing to guess that Fran might have something to say about the chairs and fans being so close. It is dangerous.

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

There's about two feet between fans and sideline here. Then, some of them stretch out there legs. That's what happened to Jok.

Pat Harty @PatHarty

Happy that Peter Jok wasn't injured, but still might be time to move some of the PTL fans from courtside. Seems dangerously close.

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

Example pic.twitter.com/jxE9D7FhsA

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

Wagner left gym w/ trainer after a Woodbury elbow to face. Didn't look serious. Of course, I didn't get elbowed in face by Woody.

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

Ahmad Wagner back in. Physical game.

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

Woodbury's top-seeded squad survives upset bid by Jok/Wagner's team, 87-84, on buzzer-beating, fadeaway 3 by Dondre Alexander.

Rob Howe @AllHawkeyesRob

Woodbury 29 points, 12 rebounds. Jok 25 points, 8 rebounds. Wagner 11 points, 7 rebounds.