[Herky] Adam Woodbury Deserves More Appreciation

Dave Davis dave-davis at inbox.com
Mon Jul 13 10:29:27 PDT 2015

Woody reminded me of the overly tall guy that, while in high school, never
play against anyone close to his height and could dominate without expending
too much energy.  Hawks had a big man like that (from South Dakota maybe???)
his first couple years were brutal but he got with the program and went out
on a big high.  Totally blanking on his name right now.

Scott