[Herky] HawkeyeReport.com - Woodbury improves from the line

Scott W swerling at netins.net
Fri Dec 18 09:20:26 PST 2015

Not IMHO.  I’ve wonder why he doesn’t jam many of the open shots at the hoop.

To me he has the syndrome of big guy that played against others that were significantly shorter than he.  Most big men get over it after a while.  He hasn’t.  Plays D  with his hands quite often.  When he wants to play hard he can play very well.  I was saddened when he resorted to the eye poking last year.  Hoped it was a phase.

It’s hard to teach someone to be 7 feet tall.  But I think the telling thing is that so many games on the line and he’s on the bench.

Scott