[Herky] A CLOSER LOOK AT CLOSE GAMES - Black Heart Gold Pants

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Wed Dec 16 07:51:20 PST 2015

Uthoff got a pretty good look and he said he thought it was going in. That is the best you can hope for - a good shot.
The problem to me is that Fran likes to give the ball to one guy and have them go one on one at the end.  Iowa has not had a guy who can do that. Marble could not and Gesell cannot.  So the best solution to me is to run your offense and take the first good shot. Don't have Gesell run the clock down to 8 seconds and then have to go one on one.