[Herky] A CLOSER LOOK AT CLOSE GAMES - Black Heart Gold Pants

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:19:51 PST 2015

http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/basketball/2015/12/15/10203934/a-closer-look-at-close-games

Reposted article again after reading in qit the abysmal win/loss record
McInerney holds in games lost by six points or less.  Find it in the middle
of this lengthy, incisive article.

Once I quit shaking my head in disappointment, I thought of some pertinent
opinions some of you posted after the maddening last minute loss to Iowa
State---especially our dependence on giving a large percentage of  playing
time to starters when the starters look entirely gassed ,  too worn out,
as  worthy and eager talented reserve players were stuck on the bench.

IMPACT:  less production in close games with the energy of key players
dissipated!

So how can Coach M improve winning results in tight games in THIS season?
Be specific and keep your eyes on your own paper😐!

Jim Monahan