[Herky] Iowa Hawkeye fans set the standard for real neighborliness!

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:46:47 PST 2015

Hamburg Inn #1 always a hip pit stop!  Better than most Chicago beef joints
for sure!

Joe's Place?  Too many old memories of the entire bar seeming to spin
around me while I ordered many pitchers of beer while feeding lots of
quarters in the great classic Wurlitzer  juke box (5 plays for 25 cents)!

Jim Monahan