[Herky] Iowa State writer suffers broken leg during court storming | Yardbarker.com

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 11 11:56:51 PST 2015

I have read that he just tripped over a cord. No fans were involved.  A video I watched did not show it directly but it did not look like the fans were in the area where he went down.  I also did not see an out on control situation - no pushing or shoving, etc. fans just walking a little faster than normal onto the court.