[Herky] Iowa City-Coralville CVB Video

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:07:58 PST 2015

Excellent emotionally riveting AV exciting production sure to build
attention and interest among individual target groups.  "Must watch" sales
and image-boosting device ideally suited  to create a desire to interact
with local influential on hot-button issues.  Dynamic door opener, to be
sure!

I recommend a colorful inexpensive bulletin folded to fit a shirt pocket be
produced for 1) companies who might consider your " center" as excellent
site to locate or expand businesses.  Considering it be die-cut in shape of
heart portraying three cooperating municipalities.

Tell them what they have to gain by increasing their profile IN THE VERY
HEART OF THE HEART OF THE HEARTLAND! Copyrighted Intellectual property,  PR
IMPACT. No usage permitted.

2). Prep bulletin for current businesses in area, non-profits, leaders of
social organizations, and subtly enlist them as actual civic evangelists.

3) Speakers Bureau: Recruit and ready 3-5 influential locals to proactively
engage important organizations to pursue virtually "closings" on win/win
top hierarchy of values relative to cooperation and growth positively
measurably result in tangible PR and marketing successes.

  Long sentence above leading to lasting community payoffs!

I would suggest seeking co-sponsoring individuals, companies or
enthusiastic community organizations to cover costs of this added-value
venture.

These are basic tactical tools, practical and cost-effective steps to seek
to ensure your area of concern becomes a Higher level Profit Center equally
meeting tangible goals for you and carefully defined target markets.

Jim Monahan, PR IMPACT, Skokie, Il., MA in Journalism/Public Relations,
University of Iowa.  "Go, Hawkeyes!"