[Herky] Hawkeyes Lose at 11! TV Schedule & Shows « Big Ten Network

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:43:52 PST 2015

http://btn.com/shows/

Yep, at 11 P M. BTN will telecast the very last gasp of the never-quit
Hawkeyes losing a game for the ages by only a few inches😠😨😕😰!

I am yet emotionally handicapped (a terrible sight😠) in a mind-mad way,
functionally unable to sit through this goal line tragic ending again!

JM, half way kidding about my sorrow ----  grateful for this Hawkeye team
who took us to heart and damn well fulfilled our dream.  New Year's Day in
the Rose Bowl is about as good as it can get for a true Hawkeye fan!

Jim Monahan