[Herky] Unbelievable!!!

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 6 17:02:35 PST 2015

I am not trying to go all negative.  The play count in the second half was MSU 56 and Iowa 16. Iowa defense was on the field for almost the entire second half and yet they still almost stopped MSU. They played great and I don't think there is another defense in the country that could have done what they did. Incredible heart.
Not looking to next year yet unless you mean Jan 1.  I am really excited about Stanford in the Rose bowl. I think the team will be also after a couple of days to get over this loss.
Anyone see how #75 tackled Jewell as he was about to stop Smith on the TD run at the two yard line. I thought it was just a great run by Smith but it was really a blatant penalty by an MSU OL that allowed Smith to get away from Josey and get in the end zone. (After Jewell was taken down Smith did do a great job to get the TD)