[Herky] Team

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Thu Dec 3 04:08:24 PST 2015

Can't disagree about the UNC game and doubt I will ever complain that he does not play hard.   He shot pretty well tonight except that he missed a crucial FT at the end. But he also had 4 TOs and only 3 assists.  A solid but not a great game.
Iowa still lacks that guy who can consistently create a good shot one on one.  They need to keep running their normal offense at the end of a game.