[Herky] Team

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 2 20:52:35 PST 2015

Disagree.  Gesell should be the primary ball handler late in tight games.  He got bumped out of position on that baseline drive at the end of regulation, but the bump was not hard enough to force a whistle.  I thought Mike had a great game tonight on both ends of the court. And he played hard for 40 minutes.

Remember UNC, December 3, 2014.

Dennis v.