[Herky] DSteffenation :: Are the Iowa Hawkeyes Legit?

Kim Anderson hawkikim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:22:04 PST 2015

This one statement really stood out to me:  "They were the only team in
college football to beat two ranked opponents on the road."

I'm not at all surprised that most "pundits" give the Hawks little chance
to win Saturday, it's just so unexpected that we are where we are.  That
being said, whatever happens Saturday, it HAS been a season for the record
books, and one we'll remember for a LONG time to come!!

GO HAWKS!!!