[Herky] Come what may, thanks, Hawkeyes and Coaches and AD

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:08:27 PST 2015

As Thanksgiving time winds down, I am especially grateful for the thrills
and chills sparked by the young Iowa warriors sporting black and gold with
never-quit pride in exciting games at Kinnick and in road games!

Come what may in the momentous battles ahead, these worthy athletic
representatives from an excellent university already have become worthy
super stars and sure legends in our own time!

And in  less than 100 hours from now, we know well they will again
courageously give their hearts and souls fighting for Iowa!

Well done,  Iowa Hawkeyes,  Year of Our Lord 2015!