[Herky] Post Your Hawkeye Football Season Prophecy now! 25 Things To Watch: Previewing the 2015 college football season

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:16:42 PDT 2015

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/25285277/things-to-watch-previewing-the-2015-college-football-season
via http://cbssportsapp.com

Scroll down and be sad with me to see How football hit as a "used to be "
program.

The Wall Street Journal this morning ran a feature endorsing the
cost/benefit ratio of coach Lou Saban's $7 million salary.  But it devotes
a paragraph questioning the big bucks ($4 million) Ferentz gets, citing the
Hawkeyes having only 5 victories in recent years over Power 5 teams.

jim monahan,  chicken a littlle about Illinois State...they ain't no
cupcakes😐!  Still, KV asks us to come clear with our prognostications so I
boldly say Iowa is one of the most under-rated teams in the land, due to
recent crummy seasons.

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.  GIVE THE WISE GUYS ALL YOUR DOUGH AND BET GEORGE'S
FARM (INSIDER JOKE) THAT THE HAWKEYES WILL RETURN TO SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL
AND WATCH BEATHARD PERFORM AS A GARY SNOOK CLONE.  YOU HEARD IT HERE
FIRST.  IF I AM DEAD WRONG, OF COURSE, I WILL DENY BEING SO OPTIMISTIC.
JUST SAYIN'!

Now let's all chime in with your crystal ball's W/L prophecies.  Do it now
so we have time to debate our august wisdom before we get a kick out of the
kickoff at Kinnick Stadium,,  Winning Season Year of Our Lord 2015
according to the Gregorian Calendar we fish eaters abide by.   Bye,

Dennis VL, please lead the parade of SWAG posts now😂!

JM seeking full-throttle acumen 24/7!