[Herky] Fwd: Bielema turning fun into a marketing tool at Arkansas | College Football

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Aug 21 05:33:35 PDT 2015

Just in case it was not clear I was being very sarcastic.  There was also an interview with Kirk with a local channel and it again showed, as you say John, what a class act he is.  I thought one part of it was interesting. The interviewer (Murphy?) was asking/saying don't you think you deserve some loyalty/good will/benefit of the doubt from the fans for all the loyalty you have shown to Iowa. He basically said no. He should be judged on the product he puts on the field now.