[Herky] FW: Paddy . . . . Parking

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 3 14:33:28 PDT 2015

My first thought was - cheat.

Better athletes. Better shooters. And a really good PG.
From: kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 14:33:49 -0500
To: herky at lists.herky.net
Subject: Re: [Herky] FW: Paddy . . . . Parking

Hahahahaha. Good one.
Now someone please tell me: what does Iowa have to do to get to Final Four quality?

Keith VoigtsSent from my iPhone
On Apr 3, 2015, at 1:11 PM, Jim Monahan <jimmonahan8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Non-Herky for sure<360.gif>!   I've often said I am disappointed when I find few or no Herky posts.  Sad that's become a common experience.
I learn from the viewpoints of Herky members and laugh out loud when somebody posts a comment as intentionally weird as mine can be.
I egg you on during Easter time (and Passover today) to get the heck online and for Herky's liveliness:  OPINE<B06.gif>
Jim Monahan,  admitted Easter egg colorer to show grand daughters how to perform artistic egg acumen!